I cannot believe it is actually here!! I survived this month at work surprisingly. I am off until January 3rd which seems really weird - well, I am not going to the office but I have work at home. But hey, I'll take it for sure.
I finally finished our stockings. They are hung with care and waiting on Santa! I just finished shopping and wrapping all our gifts so I can finally relax and enjoy. I can't wait to see how Gaines reacts this weekend - probably shouldn't expect much this first year. I just hope his ear infection is gone for good.
I shouldn't worry too much - Gaines has been in the Christmas spirit the past few weeks....
Merry Christmas to all!!!
Oh, Gaines rode in the Wal-mart buggie sitting up for the first time last week. Needless to say, he wasn't so sure about it. I think I may have given him whiplash a few times!
No comments:
Post a Comment