Sooooo. Have I mentioned that Gaines LOVES Thomas the Train? Have I mentioned that he knows them all by name? Have I mentioned that we must bathe with the trains, sleep with the trains, eat with the trains, travel with the trains, and certainly watch the trains. (YouTube is the best thing ever made!) Christmas just fueled the fire. He got several different trains and sizes of trains for presents which has led to the eat and breate Thomas mentality. Not to mention Scott and I got an AppleTV for Christmas - which actually means Gaines is now able to watch Thomas and his friends chug along at 47" wide.
While we like to race the trains, what is more important is that you have the capability to line the trains up. Line them up nose to caboose. Line them up side to side. What you cannot do is get them out of line. By. Even. One. Centimeter. Gaines will have a melt down. He is very particular about the spacing and how aligned the buffers are with each other.
Needless to say, this Mama stocked up on more Thomas personalities. City Drug was having a clearance sale on all Thomas the Train merchandise. So we now have Martin Luther King Jr. Day happies, Valentines happies, President's Day happies, St. Patrick's Day happies, Easter happies, April Fool's happies and birthday presents completed. I am sure he will love adding these new personalities to his collection. Only to be followed up with a train table one day. He may never leave his room. Hmmmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment