My blogging game has been off track the past month. But so much has happened and Gaines is changing SOOOOO much. He is becoming a real little boy. It's a little sad. Gaines is talking more and more...sentences...phrases out of no where. He knows most of the letters of the alphabet. He knows some colors. He likes to color Thomas and Chuggington pages on the iPad. He likes to work Thomas puzzles and matching games on the iPad. He asks to sleep with a pillow every night. He likes to protest his mama! Oh! And I almost forgot....we have made small progress in Gaines' eating! In the month of February, he actually asked to eat mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes and enjoyed them. He asked for green beans but spit them out (still progress). He picked up broccoli and put it in his mouth (huge progress)! He eats pancakes and sausage and bacon and non-fried chicken. Several times he has actually eaten what I cooked for supper. I know to most this seems like to much leniency on our part. However, if you knew this little picky and quirky guy, it is not possible to shove something down his throat. But I am so glad he is branching out. Here are some of my favorite photo moments over the past month.
No comments:
Post a Comment