I decided to take a day off during spring break and try to spend some time with good friends and babies. So Henry, Jack, Eliza and Gaines headed to the zoo for some quality friend time. It was a crazy morning getting four 2 year olds together plus their four mamas. We were running a little behind schedule...Kristin and I get Gaines and Eliza loaded up and my car won't start (it had water in the gas tank...lovely) so we switched everything to Scott's car and headed north and finally met Emily and Rebecca. We got to the zoo only an hour and half later than we thought, but it didn't affect the kiddos. They were perfect.
I had planned to take off on a warm day. Well, of course the weather changed and it was in the 40s. But I warmed up fast chasing Gaines around since he did not like being in the wagon. I think Gaines has a problem with girls. He rode with Eliza in the wagon and they fought the whole time. He did not like her feet touching him or any where close to him. It was like brother and sister aggravating each other. When I put him in the wagon with Jack...he was just fine. Looks like we have problems ahead :) This was only our second time to the zoo. I was surprised Gaines was able to spot the animals. His face lit up the first time. Then, he figured running was more fun...so the heck with animals.
The second-to-last picture is SO cute! Looks like he was hitting on some girls, scored a phone number, and is now headed back to his group of onlooking friends to brag about it.
ReplyDelete