Scott had to work this year so Gaines and I just hung out that morning. Once he realized we were actually at Christmas, he couldn't wait to open a present. This was the first time he has asked all month! We had wrapped a few for him to open early. Well, Scott had to work longer than I thought so mean Mama sent Gaines to bed for naptime without opening a present yet. If you have read my Christmas blogs before, you know we hop around a lot in two days. This year we were also supposed to go to my Grandmother's assisted living at 4.30 before our family Christmas started. Gaines was still asleep....I could not wake him. Just something about waking a sleeping baby still gets me. And with all the festivities coming up, I knew he needed that sleep.
We missed that family time, but we had a few minutes of our own - which we don't really have in these two days. When Gaines woke up, he immediately asked to open his present since Daddy was home. I couldn't put him off any longer. He was excited!!!
He got a new Bible...
binoculars...
a farm stamp set,
and a robot puzzle!
Then we headed north to Frank and Carolyn's!
Santa stopped by on his route...
Looking for his reindeer...
Then we headed back to Mammaw and Gran-Mike's...
The first present....
His Ninja Turtles...
A Bulldog Basketball...
Feeding the reindeer...
and Santa gets one cookie that we stole from Frank's house!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Lots new blogs below...
No comments:
Post a Comment