Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Answers

We are experiencing our first sickness with Gaines, and I don't like it! He started throwing up Friday night. Since then, he has had diarrhea after every bottle and thrown up a few times in between. Every one tells me it is probably a virus and just wait it out. But after the fourth and fifth day of not getting any better, its not fun waiting with no answers. I can hande waiting out the dirty diapers. I just don't think throwing up is normal for my little guy. It seems his pain has actually gotten worse. Today he has been straining much more and crying out in pain through his naps - if he can even relax enough to go to sleep. He is taking the Pedialyte pretty good. His reaction to formula is hit or miss. We have tried cereal in his bottle, bananas, half formula-half Pedialyte. None have really worked. He was not interested at all in his baby food bananas which is not like my little "Budda". The only other thing the doctor suggested was trying yogurt banana juice. I have never heard of this, but Scott is on the Wal-Mart run now in search. I don't have much hope in Senatobia's Wal-Mart, but we will see what he comes back with. I have already received texts that there is such a thing as baby viennas which is a little disturbing. Hopefully tomorrow will be the turn around day :(

No comments:

Post a Comment