Monday, January 16, 2012

8, 20, 2, 1

This month is going by too fast! Here is a quick update on Gaines.....

8 months: Gaines turned 8 months last week. For some reason, this one hit me a little harder. He is really feeling old :( It was one of those weeks where I realized how old he is getting and everything he is not doing (along with the fact of everyone else reminding me what he is not doing). Those thoughts didn't last long. I got busy and wrapped up in that sweet smile and laugh. He can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants :)

20 pounds: Gaines hit the 20 pound mark this week! He is SO thick!! Those big ole thighs and butt will have such a hard time finding pants as he grows up :( Thanks, Dad!

2 tubes: It was confirmed that Gaines will need tubes. We go to the ENT this week. Just hoping for a quick process!! He is such an awesome sick baby! I cannot imagine how good he will be with tubes - hopefully it won't reverse his great personality!

1 tooth: Finally! Gaines is getting a bottom tooth. We saw it on Sunday. It just broke the skin!

No pictures - sorry. I did get an awesome video of Gaines and Scott playing last night. Gaines was so cute and laughing so hard! I will have to post soon.

1 comment: