Sunday, May 6, 2012

Confession

Mini. Cupcakes.

They are good. We bought some last weekend. The last two have been hanging out all week until that special moment. Yesterday, Gaines was eating lunch, and I thought he might like one. We needed to practice for the big party next weekend anyway. When I handed it to him I quickly realized that once he was done inspecting, it was going to be pulvarized. Now just wait a minute, I thought. There is no need for that cupcake to go to waste.

Yep. I took it! Mama needed a cupcake. In my defense, I tried to give him a bite, but he wasn't interested so that made me feel less quilty. When Scott got home, he immediately told me what a terrible parent I was. This afternoon the quilt came back so I gave up the last cupcake. Gaines inspected it once more. And then devoured it. First the icing, then the cake.







No comments:

Post a Comment