He has loved me not for a couple of weeks now. That is hard on a mama. Gaines would go and stay with anybody but me. If I tried to take him, he would wave his arm, shake his head, and say "No no". He wanted Scott to do for him - even put him to bed which I was always better at doing! I have not been happy with this sudden change. I am not sure when it started, but I did something he didn't like.
Well last night and this morning, I think Gaines was feeling my pain. What a wonderful ending to an emotional roller coaster ride this week. He loves me! He snuggled and snuggled, hugged and kissed, read books, all the usual. Thank you Gaines! Now if we can just make through the next week when I will be out of town....we might be back to He loves me not :( I will have to write a longer post later about how much this sweet thing is growing!
No comments:
Post a Comment