Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Why wait

"Why wait" is the question I have. Why wait to post when I have the precious thing to share?  

Once again, we are at the end of the month and zero posts here for the month of September. I need to be better about that. But I am always waiting...waiting for some time to download all those pictures from my camera, then sort through them and determine which to use, and the write a little bit. I make it sound much harder than it is. Just procrastination. My goal is to start a weekly post of our happenings. A lot of bloggers do the Friday Favorites and what not. There are plenty of blessings I can find during the week so I plan to start sharing those. In the meantime, here are a few from my phone....

 Had a good nap that day. Can you tell by the hair-do?

Finally some Mammaw time. He has missed this.
He hasn't spent time with her in 4 months! 

 Our first MSU ballgame to visit Uncle Rob.
Gaines had a blast!


 


1 comment: