Saturday, September 29, 2012

Weekly Blessings

I will try to squeeze another couple of posts into this month! My goal is to start tracking our weekly blessings. Lately, I have wanted to write something down everyday that Gaines has done - something sweet to his mama or something new he learned. So here is my attempt...I have already forgotten some because I didn't right them down immediately. 

We are blessed to have a good and faithful Sunday school class that has made an easy transition with a great new teacher. 

Gaines WALKED across the kitchen to my mom!!  And walked and walked all week!

He also gave me lots of sweet kisses before bed which is new for him:)

He is talking more and more but I already forgot the sweet thing he said. Be better next time. 

Gaines loved playing with the old family tractor daddy brought home. 

My dad had another emergency surgery - three in four months. Each one has come at the exact right timing before something really bad occurred. God was controlling each every situation. 

I have gotten to cuddle with Gaines the last couple of nights in wee a.m. hours. I love this sweet opportunity. Have to look at the positive right? Plus it gives we an opportunity to update this blog. 

Went into a clothing store by myself, on my own terms, and bought myself something. Wow! It felt really good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment