This tradition started before I had Gaines...years before. Some co-workers of mine took their kids every year to Stroud Photography to had their picture made with Santa. At the time, they got a little bound memento of several different poses. I said then I would do that every year. They have changed the product up a bit, but I love the idea and the progression. Plus, Santa Claus takes precious time away from the North Pole to visit with these kids. (aka He is the real deal).
Unfortunately, the last two years I have not been able to attend to see Gaines' reaction. Last year it took cookies to warm him up to Santa and then he was good. This year he was very quiet and observant. Inspecting Santa Claus. And finally warmed up to him...
Unfortunately, the last two years I have not been able to attend to see Gaines' reaction. Last year it took cookies to warm him up to Santa and then he was good. This year he was very quiet and observant. Inspecting Santa Claus. And finally warmed up to him...
2012
Merry Christmas from the Crocketts!!





.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment