Saturday, April 5, 2014

Easter Eggin' It


Gaines has been asking about Easter eggs for over a week now. Gaines has never dyed eggs. I thought this should be the year for adventure so we bought plastic ones to dye.  I didn't know plastic ones existed to dye but thought it was a pretty smart idea. Not as great results, but I don't think a 2 year old knew the difference. It was almost like they repelled the dye. These were all dyed several times. (By the way, he told me he was not smiling for these pictures. Looks like he might take after his dad after all.)



  


I  thought this afternoon after we both had a 3 hour nap was a good time to start the hunting. We started early last year too to get our practice in. We didn't make it long tonight, but he picked up right where we left off last year. As soon as he walked out of the garage, he started pointing...."there's a egg, there, there and there". I had to tell him to actually go get them and put them in his basket! I guess I shouldn't be worried about getting his eyes checked anytime soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment