I remember loving me some egg hunts when I was little. I love a little mystery myself. So I get excited to hide eggs for Gaines and let him find them. He was old enough this year that we did a little more of that. I don't know about him but I was kind of tired of it by the end. I mean how many eggs can you really hunt???
We started with the Church Hunt on Thursday night. I think he was worn slap out from daycare...his eyes were kinda glazed over most of the night and he was slower than normal:) He had already had a school egg hunt the day before and a daycare egg hunt that morning.
A little behind...
Saturday a couple of good friends stopped by to play and hunt eggs. I worked real hard on hiding these. Love little friends playing together :)
I am totally in love!!
And finally at John and Lee's house on Easter Sunday. We showed up late but they were so kind to hide Gaines some extra eggs. Bailey gave up some of his eggs for Gaines too :)
More on Easter in the following post...
No comments:
Post a Comment