Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Grandparent's Day Program

Gaines' school had a grandparent's program that I was pretty excited for - as was Gaines. He was asking me a week in advance if tomorrow was Grandparent's Day. They were practicing at school and he was ready! All of Gaines' grandparents came except for GranMike - who said in true GranMike fashion he didn't want to be a grandparent that day :) Gaines was excited to have everyone there. A little too excited maybe. I think he was the only one that wasn't listening the the teacher!

I love to take pictures of their room and artwork! Cute fall door :)

Here are the class turkeys

Here is Gaines' artwork

Our Grandparents ....



The program began...They sang their ABCs, Seven Days in a Week, Apple Tree, Pumpkin, Pumpkin Big and Round, 5 Little Pumpkins, Circle, Triangle and Square songs, Gobble Gobble Gobble, and God Our Father. Gaines did great! You could even hear him singing!




Gaines was so excited to see Granddaddy!

Showing out...all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment