Saturday, November 22, 2014

Visiting Santa...

Our first visit to Santa was at Senatobia's Open House. I had to work the event so I let Gaines go first. Mean Mama rushed him through. He didn't get to tell Santa what he wanted. He was crying down the hall. My mom brought him back. He got to tell the Elf, and she promised to tell Santa. 



I thought the pictures were bad so I got Mom to bring him back for a second round....a little better. 


Since we saw Santa here, I had not planned on spending the money to do our annual Santa pictures. However, I got nostalgic, figured there would only be a few more years of this, and made a last minute appointment. Once again, I couldn't take him. Scott took him this year, and I think he enjoyed it. So glad I did....




Santa scared him. He didn't know the cookies were glued down :)


Santa's coming to town...


No comments:

Post a Comment