Thursday, March 24, 2016

Hippity Hoppity down the bunny trail

Bunnies sound sweet and cute. Until you have to hold them. One girl in Gaines' class brought two baby bunnies. Everyone took turns. I knew what was coming. I try to laugh it off. But goodness it gets old. I know I should have patience because I am sure I was the same way as a child. Heck I don't even like animals now. Gaines might have had a meltdown. Unfortunately, I was consoling and didn't get a picture. I didn't baby him but told him to dry it up. But that doesn't work. 
First millisecond...

Second millisecond ... then the bunny scratched him and it was over!

The party was at one little boy's grandmother's house. Her house was perfect for 17 kids on a rainy morning! And she and her daughter did a great job. Everything was precious! Not to mention she painted the backdrop for the pictures!!!

Cute food and drinks :)

Maybe when I have a house I can get these bunny chair covers from dollar tree!

Bunny sandwiches

Bunny fruit basket and carrot jello :)

Peep straws!


A human Easter bunny also made it. Gaines was nervous after the first episode, but Ms. Kristi helped....until Ms. Mary had the real bunny brought back in the picture :)








They hunted eggs a day early because rain, rain, and rain was forecast for today. I only got one picture, but I know they had a blast!!

Happy Easter :)




No comments:

Post a Comment