I tried this blogging thing a couple of years ago and......well, it didn't really last to say the least. Hopefully, I will be better at it this time.
Scott and I have been really busy lately - or should I say "I" have been really busy lately. Preparing your home, your life, YOUR MIND, etc. for a little one really takes it out of you! Robert "Gaines" Crockett will be here in May. It is just the first of March, but the planner in me is trying to get everything ready ASAP. And yes, I stress out for no reason at all. And yes, I am obsessed with having everything organized and in its place months ahead of time. I am having a hard time controlling these bad habits. Scott, on the other hand, is adjusting quite nicely!
I was the same way...but so was J.C.! Mr. John kept telling us we were way ahead of the game.
ReplyDeleteYou can still be organized when he gets here, just don't try for the first couple of weeks! Can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDelete