When you have talented friends what other choice do you have than to take advantage of them??? We have had some help getting Gaines' room ready from our friendly carpenter. We had some custom picture frames made to hang on the walls. I really appreciate him helping us and trying to "teach" Scott for future purposes. He did a GREAT job!! I painted the frames once he was done. There are more frames to come...
Gaines' bedding is finished. I am just finishing up some small details around his room. These seem to be never ending. Cross one thing off the list and add another!
My friends and family threw me some wonderful baby showers the past couple of weeks. I have been really blessed. Gaines has gotten so many things...he is ready to play!
Not only are we getting ready for Gaines, but Scott is trying to prepare himself for turning 30!! He has not been very excited about it. He talks like he is a becoming a 60 year old man. We have celebrated (and eaten) all week long.
No comments:
Post a Comment