Sunday, May 1, 2011

Who am I?

"Hi, I am the little guy who likes to drive his mom crazy from the womb! I am having trouble with my plans for entering this world. I just can't make up my mind. My mom doesn't like drama, and I am definitely keeping her on her toes."

Just a brief introduction. Yes, Gaines changed positions last week at my appointment. The doctor really thought he would not turn head down on his own, but he did. So that sent our plans out the window yet again which is fine. Apparently my amniotic fluid isn't decreasing as usual so this kid has even more opportunity to move about. He has moved alot since last Tuesday! I quit trying to guess his position. My doctor is pretty laid back and not worried at all. If I go into labor and he has gone breech again, then a c-section will be done when I get there. I wish this would have been her approach a couple weeks ago. At 37 weeks, it was all such a rush...oh, he is breech and we have to do a section. There was really no discussion at that early of a date. Now, I guess that everything has processed we are just going with the flow. Hopefully all will turn out just fine. So for now....May 3rd is off and May 12th is on. But of course, we are hoping he decides to come on his own before May 12th. I hate to even post this because I know it will change this week also. I guess that gives me something else to write about.

A few other things that have been on my mind:
   1. Why am I trying to paint my toenails at 39 weeks?
   2. Why is there a country song about "I want to check you for ticks"? 

2 comments:

  1. I love your humor. Can't wait to meet little Gaines too. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At 39 weeks Scott should be buying you a pedicure!

    ReplyDelete