Monday, October 1, 2012

Family Fun Day

I was hoping to meet my quota last month of three posts...I am a day late, but I wanted to share and document these memories. (even if it was weeks ago)
 
My dad has a cabin outside of New Albany. Since my sister's kids were born, we have tried to do family weekends every now and then. Her kids have a blast and I suspect Gaines will too in the years to come. We couldn't make the entire weekend, but we did drive over for a full day of adventure...ending in a mama meltdown.
 
The Boys...
 
 
The Grandkids...
Gaines had a cold so we kept our distance :(
 
 
 
Shooting this is always fun!!
Mary and I shot our target first try!
 
 
 
Loving on Uncle Scott
 
Can you tell that we love hugs? Ha!
 
Miss Priss 
 
We LOVE marshmallows :)
 
 
Grandkid Pic
 
The chairs were not organized properly so
Gaines took care of that for us...


No comments:

Post a Comment