I don't know where the days are going. But they are flying by. November came out of nowhere!! I can already feel Thanksgiving being over before I know it. I had so many good intentions on Christmas shopping early. That sounds good in my mind. Just not so practical! I have thought alot about gifts so maybe that planning will pay off to ease the last minute shopping I am sure I will be doing.
Before I skip ahead to Christmas, let me be intentional here during the current holiday season of thanks. I have so much to be thankful for in my life. In the last couple of weeks, Scott and I have had some answered prayers. Maybe not completely in the way we would like. But I believe it was God's way of encouraging us that his plan is still in the works. I am thankful he knows what is best for us because we sure don't! I am thankful that he is teaching us how to lean on him.
November 1st - I am thankful for a husband that loves me - even when most of the time I am not so loveable.
November 2nd - I am thankful for the two jobs we have to support our family.
November 3rd - I am thankful for Gaines' sweet little hands that have recently wanted to grip my finger durin snuggle time.
November 4th - Honestly, I didn't really want to be thankful today. (I said honestly.) But I was thankful for about a 30 minute power nap that got me through the rest of the night.
November 5th - I am thankful for McDonald's chocolate chip cookies while traveling for work. They are awesome. If you haven't tried them, you should. They would make your list too. (Although, not quite as good as Chick-fil-a. You obviously see the root of my weight struggle.)
November 6th - I am thankful for the sweet and contagious laugh of my precious 18 month old!
November 6th - I am thankful for the sweet and contagious laugh of my precious 18 month old!
God is so good! Enjoying your blog.
ReplyDelete