Gaines suprised us all at how he bounced back after surgery. I mean I hadn't seen him that happy and wide open in awhile (Thursday and Friday that is). Saturday comes and the game changes - more than likely because Mama and Daddy made their first date-night plans in months. Gaines was getting really irritable and then started running fever. I say he bounced back...that is while the sun was up. He hasn't slept at night since the surgery which I remember him doing after the first set of tubes, but this time the pain is definitely worse. Poor thing is ready to feel better I am sure. I bet he also wants to get back to his normal eating routine. I think all this is normal and will probably last the rest of the week! Gaines did go back to daycare today. I am sure he has missed it; hopefully the action kept him distracted and happy!
Here is a recap from the past week:
Here is a recap from the past week:
November 7th - I am thankful for great doctors to take care of my baby.
November 8th - I am so thankful to be able to take a day off work and stay home with my sick baby! Even if we were playing hookie and took our 'sick' selves to the park!!
November 9th - I am thankful for a mother who can keep her grandchildren when they need her and loves them so while she is doing it. I am also thankful for a mother who is proud of her grandchildren.
November 10th - I am thankful for great friends who bring the party to you when your sick child messes up the plans.
November 11th - I am thankful for a sister who I can spend the day with shopping for CHRISTMAS presents!
November 12th - I am thankful for a loving, caring environment that Gaines gets to stay in everyday. I am even more thankful that Gaines loves it, misses it when he isn't there, and gets excited when you turn on the street!
I'm loving all these updates! Hope to see you guys soon!
ReplyDelete