To finish off the weekend, Gaines and I went for a spontaneous trip to the big pool! Much to my surprise he loved it!! I didn't have any floaties so I was a nervous wreck, but he had a ball. We (or I) got in the baby pool first while Gaines checked out the picnic tables. It was a little cold so he wasn't thrilled. We then moved to the big pool. He jumped and jumped and jumped in. He went under water. He was loving it. I tried to leave because it was waaayyyy past naptime, but Gaines thought that was a bad idea. I felt like a bad mother messing up a good time so we stayed another 45 minutes. I will have my hands full this summer for sure. I don't have any good pictures - obviously I was in the water getting jumped on, but here are a few....
Likes big pool: check
BEACH....HERE WE COME....BETTER WATCH OUT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment