Family vacation is just around the corner, and we are not sure how Gaines will react. The Beach will either be a hit or a big miss for Gaines. Not real sure how the sand will work out. And the heat. And the bright sunshine...this kid does not like the sun in his eyes. It makes him sneeze constantly. And the pool. He ended up likely the big pool last year but hated the baby pool. He didn't like floats though. Hopefully he will be excited about it all!!
So in preparation for this affair, I thought some practice sessions were in order. Last weekend we got out the baby pool. He loved it once I started putting my feet in and playing in it. (Mr. Bossy was mad that Daddy wouldn't put his feet in too. "Take shoes off Daddy." Daddy didn't mind.) He wanted to get in it after dinner this week too. I guess he didn't like it last year because he wasn't really moving. If you remember, he didn't start crawling until 11 months and not even walking until the Fall. Maybe that had something to do with it. This summer - I think - will be a different story. We pulled out swimming clothes from last year...they are huge!
We are really working on him picking his nose. [He loves to eat....]
(I said he did good. I didn't say the pictures would be enlightening.)
And we are tired from standing
We really needed to water the flowers...in the nude.
(Scott was horrified and went inside. Like if the neighbors didn't see him out there, he could claim ignorance. Oh well. Its not like its the last time he will be in the nude outside.)
Gaines yelling at the kitty cat to "go way"
Of course the water hose was fun...
Likes water: check
No comments:
Post a Comment