Monday, September 30, 2013

How many can you take?

Pictures that is. How many do you think you could take in a one hour play period? This post may strive to set that record. 

September was really just a glimpse. I have already posted three times, and I promise that doesn't even feel like the same month. I barely remember writing them. I don't know why September was such a blur. I feel like we haven't stopped. Even now, I am really not in the blogging mood, but I am pushing through :) I thought I would a have another book review this month. I am more than half way through, and it is really good. A real examination. Maybe I can finish in October. 

So the pictures. The first cool night of September - we took advantage!

Our new soccer ball.

Pouting.

Coming around.


Behind on our catching skills.


Hide and Seek.








Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment