Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Day 2 - Ski UPs and DOWNs

Day 2, Friday, February 7th. I was pretty pumped and wanted to get back out there early! I was loving it. The guys...pretty sure these were fake smiles!  


We skied Trainer and Judge again to get the hang of it some more. Emily and Dee hung around with us newbies for awhile. Long enough for them to talk us into going down "Success". The exact run our instructor told us not to go down! EARLY on we knew we made a mistake!! It was steep and fast! It was pretty crowded too which made for some tricky icy spots. I made it with out falling. Scott and Anna...well. Let's say Scott was done after this.
At the top of Success!

On Success...Scott on the right, me in the middle, Emily in the green, Dee on the left.


Success warranted a coffee break. Scott and Dee headed downtown after this. They were done for the day!



Anna and I went back to Trainer and Judge for the afternoon! It snowed a good bit the second day which was really pretty and cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment