40 would be the total number of weeks to carry a baby
24 would be the number of weeks I currently am
1 would be the induction date prior to my 40 week mark
The math equals 15. 15 weeks left. I thought I was just 15 weeks along. It really does go fast. I was surprised I was over half way there. But 15....15 sounds really close. I realized I haven't taken any stomach pictures with Anne Walker. (That's her name by the way. I haven't announced it on the blog but that's it. We picked it 4 years ago!) I looked back on the blog to check for comparison to Gaines. To my surprise, I didn't blog about my stomach then either. Not really a surprise. I am not proud of it. Although looking back, I look much better! Since I actually started showing, I could feel a difference in her. Gaines I always thought would fall out when I stood up. She, on the other hand, might fit in my bra if I got a bigger size, which would be hard to find. I took a picture tonight....it looks a little deformed. But here you go.
24 weeks, 6 days with Gaines
24 weeks with Anne Walker
She is not uncomfortable so far up there, but I imagine will be soon. She m.o.v.e.s. constantly. I do not remember this with Gaines. I mean every night I sit on the couch its non stop until I go to sleep. My checkup this week I measured 27 weeks....not sure how I really feel about that. I have been worried, self conscious, and blew it off all at different times this week. This was the first time she has measured my stomach so there is nothing to compare it to. Except that Anne Walker was completely average in her ultrasound measurements last month. My Doctor didn't recommend any further investigation so I assume she wasn't worried either. I have gained 7 pounds so far. I know I am big but its not like I gained a bunch of weight this month to account for measuring 3 weeks further along. Scott thinks she may be a six footer. I think its a little soon to tell. I am just hoping diabetes is not in next month's future. At this appointment with Gaines, I gained 10 pounds this one month! And still packed on more for the next several months. I am trying to reign it in, but food is ALL I think about. I can finish a well balanced supper and my stomach is growling before my plate goes in the dishwasher! Its a struggle!!
No comments:
Post a Comment