Thursday, April 2, 2015

Hippity Hoppity

Easter fun began today! 


Gaines' 3k Easter egg hunt was at our house. You know I love a party! For some reason, this pregnancy has taken whatever stress-out tendencies I've had in the past away which made this week and today a breeze. Who was more excited than me to throw a party??? GAINES of course! When he found out this week friends were coming to his house, that is all he has been able to talk about. He was dressed, ready, and bypassed breakfast by 7.30 this morning waiting....

I almost finished hiding eggs before Gaines came to help me. He saw one egg in my bag with some character on it. He was attached. He wanted to hide it. I knew where that was headed. He would have a melt down when someone else found that egg. ... Fast forward to ready, start, go....



Gaines ran with the best of them. Yep. Bypassed a million eggs to the back corner where I had that other egg. Some one else already found it. At this point, ALL the eggs were gone. Everyone's basket was full. Except Gaines'. He didn't have one egg. I felt kinda bad. But I mean come on. Your gonna pass up all these other eggs. He kept saying "I don't see anymore". So I took him to the front where I was almost positive everyone passed up a few. He got about 5 eggs in his basket. He has a similar problem last year. He acts so passive and lets everyone else run wild around him and then...its too late. It didn't seem to bother him too bad. 

Class hugs with the Easter Bunny :)

Just so you didn't miss it... 6  girls and a million boys! 
This should be interesting!

Picnics and sidewalk chalk...


Pinata fun :) We need to work on our form!

Our ONE egg!!!!

Happy Easter Round 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment