Tuesday, May 12, 2015

He actually turns FOUR

So by the end of the week we finally celebrated Gaines REAL birthday! But first he had to have party #3 at school. I thought I was mixing it up a bit by not doing cupcakes. We sent popsicles. What I didn't know is that they had popsicles every day that week! Oh well. He face seems to tell the true story!

Notice who picked out his own outfit for the birthday!

I asked Marvin to walk over for the celebration. I have missed a lot of work for these end of the year functions and had to cut the birthday out :( Gaines said I worked too far away to come, but Pop worked really close. So the guest visitor had a popsicle with the 3k class!



That night was the Five Star City Fest. We celebrated there with 2 or 3 snowcones and some fun pictures with friends! Gaines and Nash thought this was so cool!


But no thanks on the bugs!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GAINES!!!
 Birthday breakfast finally :) 
(with a little leftover snowcone from the night before)

 He opened a small present that morning!

His own Team UmiZoomi movie! And a word puzzle. 

Then we headed back to the Five Star City Fest where we ran into some friends :)

Milkin the cow again. Still have not mastered it!

 He rode a bull!!! Yes! All the bouncies were closed. And birthday boy wanted to ride the bull. He stayed on for 50 seconds!! I couldn't believe it! Then we finished the fun off with one more birthday snowcone! Happy Birthday sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment