Sunday, June 14, 2015

40 minus 31 minus 1

Here we go again!

I am 31.5 weeks! If we induce a week in advance for C-section, you do the math....that leaves 8 weeks for this little girl to grow and me to prepare :o

I cleaned the baby bed today and put on all the bedding. I have to make an extra side to the crib skirt because I am putting it long ways out from the wall. Soooo my sewing is not done! I am in search of a dresser. I am feeling better about the room than my last post. Small steps still. 

I posted a picture on Facebook from the beach this week. Everyone had very nice things to say. Below you will see the picture I didn't post. I will let those nice people keep thinking nice things and then surprise them in person with my growth!

 2011 - 30.5 weeks with Gaines
So I have been thinking all along this was 31 weeks. I have waited for a picture to take at the same time. Oh well. Doesn't make much difference. But I only have very few from Gaines to compare with...

2015 - 31.5 weeks with Anne Walker
I still thinks she looks way higher than he did. Maybe its just because I feel it. I am pretty sure I look pregnant in this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment