This is for documentation purposes only! I have tried to take the same 'weekly' pictures as I took when I was pregnant with Gaines. I've compared at 24 weeks and 30/31 weeks. Now we are at 38 weeks...I canNOT believe it. It was gone by so fast! I am not ready. I keep telling people that and they don't believe me. I just can't get mentally ready. I feel like I haven't had enough time to process everything. I feel like I haven't given Gaines enough of one on one time this last month or two. I told myself I would do so much better after all the regrets I have with Gaines. I am still not on the right track! It's too different with the second one. I feel like she has gotten the shaft! I am excited despite my reaction sometimes. But I think I am scared to let myself process the change we are about to experience!!! I have had panic attacks on more than one occasion thinking about Gaines and us at the hospital. I am scared how I will handle it this time. I am scared what his reaction will be. ..... and so on ....
We are scheduled for Thursday, August 6th at Noon. SO ready or NOT!
Here is Anne Walker at 38 weeks...
Here is Gaines at 38 weeks...
No comments:
Post a Comment