As you may have noticed through numerous blogs, I have struggled processing and celebrating my sweet second baby :) A good friend convinced me of showering Anne Walker. I went back and forth about having a shower for the second baby. I am so glad I did!! It was fun and gave me just the excitement I needed for the sweet girl!
Anne Walker's shower was at Mary's house hosted by Mary and Jill. The crazy and guilty feelings on my part.... Jill arrived home from a week and half of vacation 18 hours before the shower. Mary was in the emergency room just hours before. And they both showed up with smiles, food, decor, and gifts.
A couple of sweet friends sent Gaines home with happies. They were much needed and much appreciated.
Gaines also enjoyed opening the goodies for Anne Walker!!
Thanks to wonderful friends and family. Anne Walker is clothed and diapered!
You needed that shower. I just had to talk some sense into you!
ReplyDelete