Sunday, November 1, 2015

Happy Halloween!!

This year I decided we would paint pumpkins instead of carving. Gaines liked the idea. I bought some little ones with the plan to paint Ninja turtles....but we didn't get very far. The pumpkins are still green but no Ninja turtle faces! We did finish the ghost. I was a little too obsessive with the painting! I let Gaines finish the ghost by himself and I think he did great. He even painted the word BOO on the side!










We went to GG's church for Trick or Trunk. Gaines was so out of it. I guess he was tired. And probably scared! Everybody dressed up makes him nervous! Anne Walker slept the whole time. But she was cute little piggy!!!









Ms. Piggy!!!








 And we are for the real deal on Saturday. The only difference is Anne Walker has shoes on for the first time!!

Their usual stare down!

The last picture on this sidewalk for Halloween :(

He still doesn't know....or care at this point...There is candy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment