Gaines has had a fun couple weeks at school. We went on our annual visit to Cedar Hill Farms for the pumpkin patch. It was so dusty!!! But Gaines had a great time...until the miniature horse knocked the cup of food out of his hand and he wasn't able to feed anymore animals! Talk about meltdown!!
We pick the first one we come to!
Do you think the girls in Ms. Mary's class might be outnumbered?
Still too short!!
Boys waiting on the pig races!! We lost! Twice :(
I think Jacob was the bad horse that took his cup!
After this wonderful field trip, we had the school's Fall Festival that night. We were both tired but it was fun!! Mama was really worn out after all that fun...and Daddy was out of town!
Gaines was so happy I came to his Halloween Party and that made me happy!! I missed the Trick or Trunk that the high school kids did. But I saw pictures and they had fun! I love visiting Gaines' school and seeing all the artwork and decorations in the hallway and around the room! This was his fall tree, ghost footprints, and witch.
My spooky little guy is on the bottom right!
He was runner up in musical chairs!
Hope you all have a spooooky Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment