In the midst of the move and the holidays, I completely skipped Anne Walkers 3 month update. I also didn't even take one picture on November 6th. AHHHH! I know. Right? I might be shunned from society. I did however document the 4 month day. She is growing by the day. That includes her cheeks upper .... and lower. She has booty rolls for days. Her hair I think is getting darker and darker. It is growing only in the middle of the top of her head like a mohawk. I keep thinking her eyes are changing to a brown. And then they don't. But today I swear the right looked a different color than the left one. She is loving her cereal and baby food more than ever. So far haven't found much she doesn't like. She has even given us one little chuckle. She loves to talk and gives you the stink eye when you tickle her. Unfortunately, it looks like she will take after her mother after all. Her 4 month stats: 50 to 75% in head circumference and weight and only 10% in height! Short and wide will be her game I believe. She weighed 14lbs 14oz on Tuesday. I took her back to the doctor on Thursday for high fever and she weighed 15lbs!!!! An ounce a day definitely won't take the pounds away!
No comments:
Post a Comment