Thursday, December 3, 2015

We are thankful

My previous post may have sounded a little negative. While I know in the long run, this move was the right thing. It's still a sad time. Plus I have enjoyed making a bigger deal of it to bug Scott. We are thankful for the ease of selling our house. We are extremely thankful for my mom having extra living space and willing to take us in. 

This year I decided to talk more about what we are thankful for with Gaines. I decided we would hang them on our mantle. He had a blast making different things to hang up. If I forgot to mention one day, he was reminding me. "We have to do what we're thankful for Mama." Scott on the otherhand was not as good of a sport. 


Here is Gaines' list: 
Day 1: Santa Claus and a dolphin
Day 2: God
Day 3: brown dog
Day 4: Ninja turtles
Day 5: Daddy
Day 6: Anne Walker
Day 7: Gran-Mike
Day 8: Mammaw
Day 9: Jesus
Day 10: markers
Day 11: the Sun
Day 12: iPod
Day 13: farmers
Day 14: Mama
Day 15: sky
Day 16: food
Day 17: rainbows
Day 18: Halloween
Day 19: pumpkin
Day 20: 
Day 21:
Day 22: Jack and Ms. Emily

That's as far as we made it. Mama packed up the craft supplies at this point. :)

We are also thankful for Gaines' school and teachers!



No comments:

Post a Comment