Friday, February 5, 2016

The Dress

We have a family heirloom. My mom has a gown that she and her sisters wore when they were a few months old. For some reason, my mom didn't take my picture or my sisters in the dress. But she is determined to get her grandchildren in it! Well, Kate and Emily have precious pictures in the dress. The time came for Anne Walker. I scheduled her pictures. The dress is no where to be found. She was upset. I went on with the pictures because I was more concerned with getting them done at the same age as Gaines than anything else. One month later we found the dress. So we did a little photo op at home one day. Now I wish we had professional pictures in the dress. As the pictures went on, they got snottier and more tears. She did not care so much for the photo shoot!





No comments:

Post a Comment