Friday, April 22, 2016

Playing Ketch-up

I just haven't felt like blogging this month. But baby girl is getting the raw end of the deal with blogging and picture load. I had Gaines 1st year memory book full of pictures each month. Her month milestones might have to share pages! 

She is growing and growing! Talking and hollering! Dah! Dah!! Is her favorite. If you say "mah", she just responds "dah" louder. She laughs now. I love that sound. She is 18.5 pounds or so now at 8.5 months. She is wearing 9 month clothes and size 3 diaper. I haven't bought shoes. She wears Emily and Kate's hand-me-down shoes right now. She still isn't moving around. She bounces while she sits. We got the walker out of storage this week. She loves it...I think mostly because its easy to snack in.  For the past month we have been sick and had weekly check ups. The ENT still prefers to not do tubes at this point so we are on our 5th antibiotic. I didn't pull out my pyscho mom side yet. I would prefer no surgery too, but I would more so prefer her to be well. If this medicine doesn't get fluid off, I am 99% positive we will have tubes next month. Time will tell. She has rolled over in her sleep twice this week. Once she was so freaked out and started screaming. Tonight though, I found her and never heard her crying. I'm gonna have to move her before I tuck in. Too nervous. 







Learning the idea of "uh-oh" 

Ready for the beach


Eating real food!

Gaines started soccer last week. He is super excited! I am glad that he gets excited. He is not aggressive so its even more important to get him involved in a group sport. My opinion anyway. I didn't have that. I cried and my mom gave in. These pictures put him closer to the ball than he actually was. He likes to stand in the back and jump around. Maybe we will be a goalie :)





Anne Walker made it cold, windy, rainy and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment