Monday, October 15, 2012

Shoe Obsession

Who doesn't like a new pair of shoes? Right? Especially starting a new season and style. I have a whole list in my head of what shoes I need this fall. Well, Gaines is no different apparently. But his wardrobe has taken over my budget the last couple of months and mine will have to wait.  I finally got him a new pair of winter shoes (after returning and exchanging for sizes multiple times). They squeak. Now, we had some in the summer that squeak, but 'no fun parents' like us take the squeaks out. So Gaines has never experienced them in action. I didn't take them apart for him to try on the other night...may be a mistake. He is obsessed! He runs around the house and stomps his feet just hear to the squeaks!!

They may be a little big, but we are keeping them now. They make his legs look even more like tree trunks than normal :) But he doesn't seem to mind. Yesterday, he even got them out of his closet and wanted Scott to put them on for him. No clothes...but we need the shoes :) 


Not only does he love his shoes, but one of his quirks is my shoes. He has known where those are since day one because we always have to go 'find mama's shoes' before we play outside. Can you guess which ones he always brings.....

...the tallest heels I own
 
We spent a good 20 minutes tonight trying on shoes in my closet. He pulled them all out and put them on my feet one by one. The left one had to go on first. If he acccidently but two different shoes on at the same time, we had to start over. He amazes me everytime. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment