Today is my grandmother's birthday. She recently moved to an assisted living facility in town. The trick-o-treaters decided to pay her a visit. Nothing like a whirlwind with a witch, smashing man(?), a bride and Mickey Mouse to disturb and wake-up the sleeping at 6.30 pm. Oh well. Maybe it will do them some good!
Gaines was just as obsessed with the candy bowl as the others. He had three packs of Smarties tonight :p I don't think Daddy was impressed with my mothering skills and guidance on this one. But hey it made him happy :)
Good thing we did a dress rehearsal tonight. I needed to alter Mickey's outfit a bit. I have tried to make everything without try-ons. We have been pretty irritable lately so we are picking our battles. Hopefully tomorrow the ensemble will fit better. So far he hasn't a problem with it. He at first didn't want the shoe covers but I showed him they matched Mickey's. Ears.....well...they're a no go. But oh well.
Also, check out my talented husband painting a pumpkin for work. (Please don't tell him this was posted.) I was so proud and impressed with his skills. Just a little guidance from the pro here :)
No comments:
Post a Comment