Sunday, July 21, 2013

Children's Museum Funday

I have been wanting to take Gaines to the Children's Museum for awhile now. I thought I would save it for rainy day kind of thing or a winter thing...that never happened. Turned out to be a perfect sweltering, heat day kind of thing. We invited a good friend at the last minute and headed north. These boys had a ball. We literally had to pull them away from each station. I think they could have stayed all day. Never phased them it was nap time. 


Wow! A ramp!!


Dance party...

You can see we really followed the "3 items" rule. 
He emptied the grocery section.


Bye Mama....hopefully this isn't a precursor :)



2 comments:

  1. That place is so much fun! We are going this week! Gaines is so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Children's Museums are the best!! Even as an adult!

    ReplyDelete