We are obsessed with muddy puddles.
We talk about them. We have to watch people on TV jump in them. We jump in them. We make Mama jump in them too.
Since it has rained everyday lately, I have made it a point for him to get outside at least a few minutes which means muddy puddles are involved. I don't think Gaines gets out enough. A lot of that is due to the fact we are never home and the times we are he is not in the mood (i.e. grouchy, grouchy). We have got to make a point to be home more. It's so fun to hear him play with toys now and hear how his imagination runs wild. I also don't think he gets dirty enough. He has never really liked to. So I try to encourage it the best I know how - since I don't love it either.
Back to muddy puddles. Here is the fun we have had outside this week....
The umbrella is a must - whether its raining or not.
Today he needed the rain jacket - until he started sweating.
Ready, set, go, Mama.
Jump in your puddle, Mama.
We found the best ones were in the front yard :)
I really can't believe he didn't bust it - I was waiting for it.
"My feet are gone!"
Daddy might not like the mess we made in the yard :)
We found just enough puddles to take us right to nap time!
Hope you are enjoying the weather too!
No comments:
Post a Comment