Monday, June 30, 2014

Swingin' thru time

Thinking back over the last three summers with Gaines, these pictures are the ones that stand out in my mind. Some of them because I have caught the best smiles and others because I love the Daddy in them. 

Here is a timeline of swingin' with Gaines...
2011
Where it all began

2012
First swing at Mammaw's house


The beginning...



I guess it all started with snack time.



We were so proud of Daddy.

These are some of my favorite pics.


This is actually a pretty bad picture. I can't believe he has the slightest smile. He has always hated these park swings. For some reason, he won't relax enough to sit right in it. But we were sporting the maroon :)

2013
 This was the year he was a little unsettled in the swing - a little off balance. He didn't love it. He preferred it to involve snack time or he was out of there. 


2014
He has loved his new swing set. The swings are low enough he can get in by himself. And he will finally 'swing'. We used to just have to glide in the wind. I can get him going pretty fast now without him freaking out. 


Keep on swingin' and laughin'

No comments:

Post a Comment