Monday, June 16, 2014

Vacation: Sunnier Days

Day 4 offered a little more sunshine and heat. It still didn't warm up the water any. Gaines was sure to keep up with the big kids though. 



That night Gaines got to venture out with the Crazy Ayers Clan...

Aunt Meg teaching the kids, "I put my hand up on your hip. When I dip, you dip, we dip."



"Cheese"


Gaines wasn't so sure about the catch of the night


Day 5...back to the ocean :) Mama was happy.  
Can you tell these first few pictures were forced?







Snack #1

Snack #2

Full?

Snack #3




Scott and Bailey swimming with the sharks :)

Snack #4

Kate boycotted the beach


Nap time...refused to share with Emily so he had to wear all the swimmies.

Sliding with Uncle Rich...I was shocked!!



Finished the day with a little fish feeding...



Last day at the beach...Kate joined us!






More lazy river time

Farewell Beach 2014...Gaines loved you

No comments:

Post a Comment