Sunday, October 19, 2014

100% Cotton

The cotton field this year was all about Scott and pictures for his office. I didn't do the outfit thing with Gaines. We are just lucky we made it out there! Gaines got to pick cotton last weekend (and cut beans a few months ago). He has been on cloud nine! I can't believe he makes it out in the field that long...or they don't kick him out :)



We went earlier this year and caught some of the bowls closed. 




He was upset about the tire marks in the dirt.


He needed a break. 


A boy and his big truck. It's his favorite.

We are trying to find the best way to honor his Grandad. He has the ideas and I am slow at implementing. He has only been at this new job 1.5 years. I have plenty of time to finish the office. Right? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment