I decided early on that Gaines should dress up for Homecoming week at school. I knew he would love it...and he did!
Monday - Jungle Day
RRROOOOOAAAAAARRRR!!
Monday was Jungle person/Safari day. I wasn't sure what a jungle person was so we went the King. The King of the Jungle :) Gaines got this mask in his stocking last year for dress up fun. I made a few extra lion attachments. Gaines liked it for about 10 seconds and wanted the accessories off. But when Mama spends time on making something....well, you are gonna wear it!
Tuesday - Favorite Movie Character
Watch out for the "web"!! We got this for our Halloween costume and have definitely gotten our $18 worth this month. I don't know that he has ever really watched Spiderman, but he is obsessed!
(That's a web!)
Doing a Spidey dance!
Wednesday - Favorite Disney Character
Sheriff Woody. These costumes run so small, but we tried to make it work. He was excited!
Thursday - T-Shirt Day
He was very proud of his Jungle t-shirt :)
Friday - Dress up Day (or Jersey Day)
Friday is always dressy day. I wanted him to wear a cute button up, but my boys had a different idea. Jersey/Football day is always the excitement of our week - so I went with it!
(Showing me his footprints in the dew...
obviously over the pictures for the week)
We didn't make it to the football game that night. We were resting up for the big game day at Mississippi State!
No comments:
Post a Comment