We have never carved a Jack-o-Lantern.
Yes. My husband is one that claims he has never carved a pumpkin, gone trick or treating, had birthday parties, and on and on. After eight years, I still don't know what to make of this. But this year, I decided, was the one pumpkin carving would be crossed off. The last time I carved one was in college so I too was a little rough around the edges. Gaines...Gaines was ecstatic! Until he had to touch the gooey stuff!!
CHEESE!!!
Meet Jack!
This would be Pinterest. Scott was not excited.
Somebody was SUPER proud!!
Ahhh!!!! Gaines doesn't have a head :)
He was cracking himself up.
All looks good and festive....
Until a couple of weeks later. We are not sure if it was the heat, the rain, or what!! But we did have a couple of science projects on our hands.
We found a fake, carvable pumpkin on sale!
Gaines was soooo excited. "Awe, he's so cute! I love him!"
No comments:
Post a Comment