So Gaines has been having a little bit of a rough time this week. The first week we were home was a breeze because she slept from the time he got out of school. Come the weekend he was figuring out there was a baby here. The second week got a little rougher and come that weekend, it wasn't great. He figured out Mama held the baby. He started processing everything from the hospital to me going back to work. He has been asking questions and a little confused. This week I guess I have become used to a lack of sleep so I have tried to do better by Gaines. I gotten him earlier from school and tried to do different fun things. Yesterday, we actually had a normal pre-baby afternoon. Felt good.
Monday we went to the train park. Our friends showed up too so we got to visit. Anne Walker slept in the shade. Open House was that night. I thought a trip to Gaines' favorite restaurant was in order...with just the original Crockett family of 3. So we headed to Mexican after the park.
He learned how to climb on top of the equipment and jump down.
Thanks Ford! :)
He thought Anne Walker should ride in the trailer
Tuesday, we visited my mom's house and all the cousins.
Today, we took a trip down the road to the duck pond. I have wanted to get the stroller down and see how Anne Walker liked it. So a strollin we went. It was a more bumpy adventure, but good for the soul. We are figuring it out. I am not great at it but trying to do better! She cried the whole way there and he cried the whole way home :)
This is awesome!
"I" forgot his fishing pole so we played in the mud :)
Can't figure out how to get Anne Walker in the picture!
He was dying to climb a tree!
Finally entertained the idea of the pond!
And, no. Time to go.
Selfie on the iPhone is much easier!!
So far we have survived a couple of outings!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment