So as I mentioned in my previous post I just accepted the fact I wouldn't get to do what I wanted to do on our beach vacation. That included cute pictures of the kids in the sand wearing pretty clothes. I even would have normally liked one of me and the Mr. too. It was just too hard. I was determined however to document Anne Walker's first trip to the beach. She woke at the crack of dawn each morning. My mom would be out on the balcony so we would have a girl's visit for a good hour before anyone else awoke. One morning we were even up before my mom. What to do? Put your pretty clothes on and go take pictures with the sunrise. Anne Walker didn't think it was a great idea. But I'm glad to add these to my collection.
She didn't think much of pictures from the beginning
The one night we got dressed of course I got the camera out!
Love them
No comments:
Post a Comment